Long Beach, CA: TBA
Long Beach State University (CSULB)
1250 Bellflower Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90840
Long Beach State University (CSULB)
Long Beach, California
United States of America
13U boys, 13U girls
11U boys, girls & co-ed
Age cutoff January 1, 2018
(must be appropriate age by that date)
Athletes ages 11-16; co-ed
PRICES & PACKAGES
- Room & board at Long Beach State University dorms (double occupancy)
- 3 hot & hearty meals per day at CLUSB dorms
- Two 2-hour specialized clinics with Olympians & Olympic coaches (water polo)
- Tournament/Competition participation, talks, prizes, activities and more
WATER POLO INDIVIDUAL ALL STAR PACKAGE
Overnight Option: $750
Day Only Option (no accommodation & lunch only): $600
- Individuals will be placed on All Star teams coached by Olympians & Olympic coaches
- Private individual feedback sessions on performance throughout the tournament
WATER POLO TEAM PACKAGE
(includes 10 athletes and 2 coaches)
Overnight Option: $5,900
Day Only Option (no accommodation & lunch only): $3,000
- Teams will be led by their own coaches during games but participate in all activities, including clinics
- Teams will have the option to add-on additional personal feedback sessions from Tony and/or other Olympians/coaches
SWIMMING INDIVIDUAL ALL STAR PACKAGE
Overnight Option: $525
Day Only Option (no accommodation; no dinner): $425
- Intimate training with the world's best swimmers and coaches
- Competition & interaction with athletes from all over the world
SWIMMING TEAM OPTIONS
If you are coach bringing 10 or more athletes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org more info on team discounts.
WATER POLO + SWIMMING TOTAL PACKAGE
Overnight Option: $950
Day Only Option (no accommodation; no dinner): $800
- Get the best of both worlds by participating in water polo AND swimming events
- Might be necessary to miss one water polo game based on play schedule
Click On the button below to visit TheAquaticgames.com
Want your kids to be personally trained and mentored by an Olympian?
5meter Water Polo Camps give them an unique opportunity to experience the lifestyle, nutrition and training of an Olympian. They also get practical training tips and drills designed by some of the best coaches in the world.
- World class drills and training
- Open to all genders and levels of ability
- Complete immersion in Olympian lifestyle and training regime
- Emphasis on game appreciation and fundamentals
Designed by the top coaches and athletes in the country, the camp provides in-water instruction to make an immediate impact on an athlete’s game. Young athletes will have the opportunity to learn first hand how Olympic Athletes train, meet their nutritional needs, and balance their lives.
We want our campers to come home with experiences that enrich both the quality of their play and their life through a better understanding and greater appreciation for sport. They will develope new techniques and a heightened level of self-confidence.
5meter Water Polo Camps and Clinics provide the highest level of individualized coaching for aspiring water polo athletes. Whether you are learning the rules of water polo and how to eggbeater or preparing for college level competition, we have the best water polo camp for you. Upon arrival at camp, campers are placed in groups with other players having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will do their best to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
- Superior instruction from USA Olympians and College Coaches
- Olympians get in the pool with you to demonstrate and lead drills
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Position Specific Training for Divers, Shooters, Goalies & 2 Meter Offense & Defense
- Water Polo specific dry-land training.
Genai Kerr is a USA Water Polo Olympian, coach, mentor, and true ambassador of the sport. Genai was a member of the United States Men's National Water Polo Team for 12 years and played in the 2004 Athens Olympics, 2003 & 2007 Pan American Gold Medal games, and multiple World Championships. He has coached at every level from Splashball to college and National Teams. He is a USAWP Sport Growth Manager, FINA Subject Expert, and consultant with a variety of countries.