New Zealand: TBA
Want your kids to be personally trained and mentored by an Olympian?
5meter Water Polo Camps give them an unique opportunity to experience the lifestyle, nutrition and training of an Olympian. They also get practical training tips and drills designed by some of the best coaches in the world.
- World class drills and training
- Open to all genders and levels of ability
- Complete immersion in Olympian lifestyle and training regime
- Emphasis on game appreciation and fundamentals
Designed by the top coaches and athletes in the country, the camp provides in-water instruction to make an immediate impact on an athlete’s game. Young athletes will have the opportunity to learn first hand how Olympic Athletes train, meet their nutritional needs, and balance their lives.
We want our campers to come home with experiences that enrich both the quality of their play and their life through a better understanding and greater appreciation for sport. They will develope new techniques and a heightened level of self-confidence.
WHAT TO EXPECT
5meter Water Polo Camps and Clinics provide the highest level of individualized coaching for aspiring water polo athletes. Whether you are learning the rules of water polo and how to eggbeater or preparing for college level competition, we have the best water polo camp for you. Upon arrival at camp, campers are placed in groups with other players having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will do their best to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
- Superior instruction from USA Olympians and College Coaches
- Olympians get in the pool with you to demonstrate and lead drills
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Position Specific Training for Divers, Shooters, Goalies & 2 Meter Offense & Defense
- Water Polo specific dry-land training.
Genai Kerr is a USA Water Polo Olympian, coach, mentor, and true ambassador of the sport. Genai was a member of the United States Men's National Water Polo Team for 12 years and played in the 2004 Athens Olympics, 2003 & 2007 Pan American Gold Medal games, and multiple World Championships. He has coached at every level from Splashball to college and National Teams. He is a USAWP Sport Growth Manager, FINA Subject Expert, and consultant with a variety of countries.
5METER CAMP VIDEOS